Susan Appelbe is a successful Mediator who qualified as s solicitor in 2006. Susan has successfully Mediated very thorny long standing disputes and is now the Mediator of choice for many of her clients. Her skills make her an excellent choice for family disputes through to complicated legal commercial Meditations. Susan completed her first Mediation course in 2009.
Susan is approachable and practical with great business and legal knowledge. Susan is also very personable making her and excellent and popular choice for personal Mediation such as family and is good at making people feel at ease. Susan now works solely as a mediator and is the founder of Appelbe Mediation. Susan is a fully qualified, insured and accredited Mediator.
The areas of legal expertise that Susan has include the following:
- Family law, divorce legal separation custody access, maintenance.
- Commercial law, including contracts, commercial land transactions, commercial leases, commercial litigation, partnerships company law.
- Employment law including employment appears, unfair dismissal, constructive dismissal and redundancies.
- Property law including boundaries, rights of way, conveyancing issues.
- Probate law including wills and succession.
Susan has worked with clients in very diverse industries including, financial services, commercial property, hotel, hospitality. retail, fishing, contraction and agriculture.
Education and Accreditations
Susan has an Honours Law Degree from Trinity College Dublin and is on the Roll of Solicitors in Ireland and is also on the Roll of Solicitors in England and Wales.
Susan is a qualified mediator. Susan is currently dedicating her career to her work as a mediator.
Susan is an accredited member of the Mediators Institute of Ireland.