Other Family Disputes
There are many other types of family dispute that Mediation is useful for.
- Sibling Disputes.
- Disputes between the generations.
- Disputes in relation to care for elderly relative
- Care for an adult relative who is unable to care for themselves.
- Disputes arising from abuse and neglect.
- Disputes arising from Alcohol or other substance abuse or addition.
The mediator will help the clients
- Isolate the disputed issues.
- Discuss the options open to the parties.
- Develop and explore the options and potential consequences for same.
- Deal with any imbalance of power between the parties
- Draft and agreement if one is reached.